Get Aadhaar Card Number Linked with Vodafone Mobile Number, Steps
It will be mandatory for the people to link their Aadhaar card number with the mobile sim card as per the new government rule. The government has taken this step to keep away the fake sim card owners. Every customer needs to verify their Addhar Card and linked it to their mobile number before the last 6th of May 2018 as per apex court guidelines. If in any case, mobile subscriber missed the procedure, then his/her sim will be get deactivated.
For the Vodafone users, the process to link the Aadhaar card is simple as it required to visit the nearest Vodafone store carrying their Addhar Card.
How to get Aadhar card linked to Vodafone number
- Visit the nearest Vodafone store or office (You may go to nearest office located in your locality)
- Give the Xerox copy of your Aadhar card along with keeping the original card with you for verification purpose.
- After submitting the Aadhar card number, a system generated OTP will be received on the Vodafone Mobile Number.
- Provide the OTP number to the officer and he will conduct the fingerprint verification on the Biometric Machine.
- After completion of the above process, you will receive the confirmation SMS from the Vodafone.
- Reply with Typing “Y”
- That’s it, Now your Aadhar card is linked to Vodafone Mobile number.
The user must have to link the Vodafone Sim card before the given deadline. If you want to learn more about the procedure to link Aadhar number with Vodafone mobile then please let us know in the comment box below.