Hike Refer And Earn Offer: Steps To Win Upto Rs 10000 Bumper Reward
Hike Refer And Earn Trick: Earn upto Rs 10000 reward points, Transfer to Bank Account Directly
Hike is a popular app which is just like WhatsApp. You can chat along with sharing the media files, emojis, stickers & video calling, free calling including the group calling upto 100 people. It runs on both IOS and Android platforms. It was started as an instant messaging app on 12th December 2012 and now runs successfully on billions of smartphones. Now those who use Hike messager on the frequent basis, are having a great chance to win Hike Bumper reward through Hike Refer And Earn Offer, in which they can claim the HIke 10000 Bumper reward.
Hike Refer And Earn Offer: Chance to win Rs 10000 Hike Bumper Reward, steps
Hike always tries to bring something new by introducing the newly apps updates so that the users can enjoy a smooth working platform. One of the recent approaches of this app is the Hike Refer & App Offer, by which the user can earn Rs 10000 as the reward points, which can be transferred to your bank account easily.
Click Here To Get Hike 1000 Bumper Bonus ——> Claim Now
How to redeem the Hike Reward Bonus
- Download the hike messenger
- Install the app
- Mention your mobile number and completes the verification process
- The sing up amount will be credited as Hike sign up bonus
- Go to the Free SMS option and select the Select All option
- Now click on the invite button in the top right corner
- The referral invitation will be sent to the friend
- Now if your friend sign in, the specifical Hike refer bonus will be credited to your wallet.
- Now click on the Rewards section and redeem the earned balance
How To Transfer Hike Rewards Direct To Bank
- Open the Hike App
- Select to the Wallet option
- Now select the option My Balance then click withdraw
- Now the app will ask about your bank credentials such as account number and name
- Fill up the entries
- Choose the amount limit you want to transfer and then select the bank account
- That it
Please Note that Hike will charge up to 3% as amount transferring fee.